Book your room at Inn at the Market
City Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Partial Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Boutique lodging in historic Pike Place Market
Overlooking the bay
Located within downtown Seattle's historic Pike Place Market and surrounded by shops and cafés, Inn at the Market sits on a cobblestone street overlooking picturesque Elliott Bay and Puget Sound.
The Inn features several dining options and is home to Cafe Campagne, offering fresh local ingredients prepared with a French flair. Bacco Cafe and Juice Bar offer breakfast all day. Chan offers modern Korean fusion.
Guestrooms have double-paned windows and include premium bedding, plush bathrobes, showers, minibars with Northwest products, complimentary Seattle's Best Coffee, and free wifi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Inn at the Market
Located within historic Pike Place Market, Inn at the Market is 3 blocks from Seattle's downtown core. Guests may grab a complimentary newspaper and morning coffee in the lobby and enjoy them on the private rooftop garden with picturesque views overlooking Puget Sound. Guests also receive discounted passes to Seattle Athletic Club's numerous facilities 1.5 blocks away.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, 750 square feet of meeting space is available, and valet parking is provided in a covered lot (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 750
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Shower only
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
Where to Eat
Bacco - Featuring a juice bar and serving breakfast throughout the day. Located in the hotel courtyard. Breakfast and lunch.
Cafe Campagne - French bistro - Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of the Inn at the Market receive discounted passes to the Seattle Athletic Club, 1.5 blocks from the hotel. This full-service health club includes an indoor pool, racquetball and basketball courts, a running track, spa tub, sauna and steam rooms, and extensive fitness equipment. Yoga, Pilates, aerobics, and other classes are also available (surcharges may apply).
The hotel is three blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where activities include sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions (surcharges).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 17 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Inn at the Market is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.