Availability: Motel 6 Seattle Sea - Tac Airport South
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
SeaTac eco-friendly motel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in SeaTac, this eco-friendly motel is close to Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum, Silver Dollar Casino, and Angle Lake Park. Also nearby are Tyee Valley Golf Course and Westfield Southcenter.
Motel 6 Seattle Sea - Tac Airport South provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and laundry facilities. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance and coffee/tea in the lobby.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Motel 6 Seattle Sea - Tac Airport South Amenities
Motel 6 Seattle Sea - Tac Airport South features a seasonal outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Motel 6 Seattle Sea - Tac Airport South Policies & Fees
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 2.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per pet, per day (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.