Availability: Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport
Complimentary shuttle to Seattle-Tacoma Airport
Easy airport access
Located within 16 miles of downtown Seattle and Bellevue, this 7-story hotel across the street from the airport is a 10-minute walk or 2-minute shuttle ride from the airport terminal. The light rail is also within easy reach.
Wi-Fi and pool
Amenities at Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport include a fitness room, heated indoor pool, and complimentary wireless Internet access throughout.
The Radisson's 204 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters (bedspreads), and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport Amenities
Located within 16 miles of popular Seattle-area attractions such as Pike Place Market and the Space Needle, this seven-story Radisson is across from Sea-Tac Airport and offers a complimentary airport shuttle.
The lobby has a two-sided fireplace, marble floors, and overstuffed furniture. Guests have access to a heated indoor pool with solarium, an adjacent fitness room, and an outdoor patio.
Additional amenities include 4,027 square feet of flexible meeting space, business support services, parking (surcharge), guest laundry room, and complimentary wireless Internet access. This is a smoke-free property.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 374
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 4027
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
rbg Bar and Grill - The hotel lobby restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and features seafood and other Northwest favorites. Breakfast and lunch are à la carte. The adjacent lounge has a book-lined seating area by the fireplace and a TV at the bar.
The hotel has a fitness room with treadmill, stair machine, elliptical machine, stationary bike, and free weights. A heated, glass-enclosed indoor pool is also available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Hotel Seattle Airport Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.