Availability: Redmond Marriott Town Center
Concierge LevelMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
On Seattle’s Eastside adjacent to shopping plaza
Close to winery
This 7-story hotel is next to Redmond town center, 5 miles from the Chateau Ste Michelle Winery, and 15 miles from downtown Seattle. Biking fans have easy access to the Sammamish River Trail which connects to the Burke-Gilman Trail to Seattle.
Marriott Redmond Town Centers guests have access to a fitness center and year-round outdoor pool with sundeck and spa tub; the hotel's restaurant and wine bar serves Mediterranean-inspired cuisine.
This Marriott's guestrooms offer CD players, complimentary premium channels, complimentary weekday newspapers, coffeemakers, and high-speed and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Redmond Marriott Town Center Amenities
Guests can swim in the Marriott Redmond Town Center's seasonal outdoor splash pool with a spa tub, or work out in the 24-hour fitness center. Dining options include Mediterranean-influenced Northwest cuisine in SEAR. Room service is available from early morning to late night.
Meeting space totals 10,000 square feet, including a ballroom that accommodates 590 guests. Additionally, 12 meeting rooms are available, plus event catering and audio-visual equipment. A 24-hour business center provides computers, printer, fax, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access is also available throughout the hotel (surcharge). The convention center and Redmond Town Center are nearby.
Pets are welcome (fees and restrictions apply). Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Conference space size (meters) - 900
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2004
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $14.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
SEAR Fire-Inspired American Steakhouse & Bar - Serving Pacific Northwest cuisine with a Mediterranean flair. Menu items include Steamed Hood Canal clams, oyster and corn Chowder, and seafood paella. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with indoor and seasonal outdoor dining. The adjacent wine bar has an extensive selection of Northwest wines.
Night Bar - Open for lunch and dinner, the bar serves soups, salads, sandwiches, and other light fare in a living-room-style setting with a fireplace and large-screen TV.
Marriott Redmond Town Center has an outdoor splash pool with spa tub and sundeck, as well as an exercise room with free weights and nine cardiovascular machines.
A half-mile away, Marymoor Park borders Lake Sammamish, a popular spot for water skiing, jet skiing, fishing, and motor boating. The park itself offers tennis courts, hiking and biking trails, a playground, and a velodrome. Two miles away, the Bellevue Golf Course provides an 18-hole public course, driving range, putting green, and clubhouse with restaurant and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Redmond Marriott Town Center Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.