Availability: Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Best Available
Club Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed - Best Available
Downtown high-rise with view of Space Needle
Close to library
This 28-story hotel is one block from the Seattle Public Library and within seven blocks of the convention center, Pacific Place and Westlake Center shops, and the Seattle Art Museum.
The hotel's R View restaurant provides sweeping views of the city and Elliott Bay from the 28th floor; recreation facilities include a fitness center.
All 553 guestrooms offer triple-sheeted beds, down comforters and pillows, premium channels, coffeemakers, newspaper delivery, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel Amenities
Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel has a business center and offers a meeting/conference room, audio-visual equipment, business services, event space consisting of banquet facilities and a ballroom. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas for a surcharge. This 4-star hotel offers 2 restaurants, and 2 bars/lounges open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Other amenities include fitness facilities, a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), wedding services, a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Valet and self parking are available (surcharges). Parking is restricted to vehicles less than 6 feet, 2 inches high.
This is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 28
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 553
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
R View - Serving American cuisine for dinner, this restaurant features city views.
Maxwell's Cafe - This spacious, light-filled café serves Northwest cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lobby Court Coffee Bar & Lounge - Serving coffee and tea beverages in the morning and beer, wine, cocktails in the evening. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available as well.
Room service - available 24 hours a day.
The fitness center features floor-to-ceiling windows with Elliott Bay views, hardwood floors, and a television over each station. Equipment includes four treadmills, two stationary bikes, two step machines, two elliptical trainers, and a weight machine.
The Renaissance Seattle is seven blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Renaissance Seattle - a Marriott family hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, Cash not accepted, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per person
- Self parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per stay