Availability: Sheraton Seattle Hotel
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suite (Union)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Suite (Pike)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Downtown Seattle high-rise hotel by convention center
Close to theaters
This 35-story hotel rises above Seattle's shopping and entertainment district, within two blocks of the Paramount and 5th Avenue theaters and adjacent to the convention center.
The top floor houses a health club with a fitness center, massage rooms, and an indoor lap pool with floor-to-ceiling windows offering views of the city and Elliott Bay.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 1258 guestrooms offer Sweet Sleeper Beds with pillowtop mattresses, minibars, high-speed Internet access, in-room safes, and signed prints and photographs by artist Dale Chihuly.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Seattle Hotel Amenities
The high-rise Sheraton features a $1.5-million collection of original artwork, including paintings and blown glass by renowned Northwest artist Dale Chihuly.
The downtown Seattle hotel offers 40,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a 14,000-square-foot ballroom, with event catering, audiovisual equipment, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Other facilities include a top-floor health club, 2 restaurants and bars, 24-hour business center, florist, gift shop, and barber shop. Breakfast is served daily from 6-11 AM for a surcharge.
The hotel provides valet parking (surcharge). The valet parking fee allows parking from the time of entry until 6 PM the next day. Self parking (surcharge) is available nearby. The hotel provides an airport shuttle service for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1258
- Number of floors - 35
- Shopping on site
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
Daily Grill - Modeled after the great American grill of the 1930s, this restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The menu features Certified Angus Beef steaks and chops, fresh seafood, classic Cobb and Caesar salads, and traditional favorites such as chicken pot pie and meatloaf with mashed potatoes. Home-style desserts, an extensive wine list, and cocktails are also available.
Loulay Kitchen & Bar - contemporary French restaurant. The lunch menu comprises soups, salads, sandwiches, and entrees, while small, medium, and large plates and a four-course menu are offered at dinner. Lighter fare is served throughout the day from our bistro menu. The wine list complements meals with 50 wines and a reserve list of more than 250 selections. Guests can choose between sitting in the main room, at the chef's counter, the mezzanine for private dining, or at the bar.
The Seattle Sheraton's 35th-floor health club features a 40-foot indoor lap pool and spa tub, as well as a fitness center with treadmills, rowing machines, stationary bikes, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
The hotel is seven blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Roll-in shower
Sheraton Seattle Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 80
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.