Availability: The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Whirlpool )Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
2 QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Whirlpool CornerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Queen Bed With Shower OnlyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King WhirlpoolMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King W/SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
4-star hotel in Seattle (Pioneer Square) near Pike Place Market
Located in the heart of Seattle, this hotel is within walking distance of Smith Tower and Columbia Center. Also nearby are Pike Place Market and Washington State Convention Center.
In addition to a restaurant, The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities measure 5700 square feet (530 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1917
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Shopping on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 10
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 530
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5700
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Arctic Club Seattle - a DoubleTree by Hilton Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 41 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cleaning deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.