Availability: W Seattle
Please enter your travel dates.
Style and personality in prime downtown setting
Art meets finance
The 26-story W is a beacon welcoming the urban, urbane and contemporary to their refuge in Seattle’s cultural core. In the heart of downtown, W Seattle is close to art and music centers, financial and retail hubs, and the Pike Place Market.
TRACE Restaurant and Bar combines a dynamic menu with offerings from an extensive list of hyper-local purveyors, including farmers, graneries, cheesemakers and distillers, as well as a sushi menu featuring sustainably-sourced seafood.
Guestrooms at W Seattle offer pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding and cotton sheets. Other special touches include window seats, tabletop fountains, complimentary Bliss Spa products, and pampering for pets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
W Seattle Amenities
This stylish high-rise hotel offers a central location within a short walk of corporate offices, the convention center, cultural attractions, boutiques, upscale shopping centers, and the colorful waterfront.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lounge and lobby, which also features a fireplace. The business center, open weekdays, includes computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and 10,000 square feet of meeting facilities. A safe-deposit box is available at the front desk. A well-equipped fitness center is open 24 hours a day. The hotel's signature ‘Whatever/Whenever' service accommodates myriad of special requests.
Pets are pampered with toys, treats, tags, custom W pet beds, and other goodies-even their own snack at turndown (pet surcharge and deposit required). A complimentary area shuttle is also provided for guests up to 2 miles (3 km).
Please note: This is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations). Valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Conference center
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 424.00
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 26
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 900
- Year Built 1999
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free movie channels
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Down comforter
TRACE Restaurant and Bar - combines a dynamic menu with offerings from an extensive list of hyper-local purveyors, including farmers, graneries, cheesemakers and distillers, as well as a sushi menu featuring sustainably-sourced seafood. Imbibers and diners can expect culinary excellence from TRACE’s dynamic kitchen led by Chef de Cuisine Steven Ariel, whose expertise in Pacific Northwestern, Pacific Rim and a broad array of global cuisines bring a sense of what’s “now” and what’s “next” to the menu. TRACE captures the unique and vibrant personality of Seattle, reflecting the region’s commitment to traceable ingredients and our guests’ interests to make their dining choices based on the sustainable integrity of the food that they are served.
The hottest hangout in town is TRACE bar. Sip on cocktails co-created by British mixologist Charlotte Voisey, who has appeared on Top Chef Masters, The Next Iron Chef America, and has garnered a highly-coveted nod from the James Beard Foundation.
TRACE Sushi Bar - Sushi lovers will delight at our lively, 10-seat sushi bar in TRACE restaurant. With a commitment to sustainably-caught seafood and fish that changes daily, guests will find classics like Nigiri, Sashimi and Uramaki Sushi along with an assortment of familiar and unique specialty rolls. TRACE offers a selection of beers, both local and international, including Sapporo on tap, cocktails highlighting area distilleries, and a stellar selection of Sake as the perfect sushi accompaniment.
A full breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday from 7 AM to 2 PM for a surcharge.
The fourth floor-fitness room, open 24 hours a day, contains treadmills, step machines, Cybex equipment, and free weights. The hotel also offers discounted access to an elite athletic club with an indoor lap pool, one block away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
W Seattle Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 25 per day
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.