Please enter your travel dates.
Run of House
Premier Two Queen Beds
High-rise hotel in Seattle’s Belltown
Close to Market
The 19-story hotel is located in downtown Seattle's hip Belltown neighborhood, 2 blocks from the Monorail and 5 blocks from the Seattle waterfront and Pike Place Market.
Indoor pool, fine dining
The hotel offers 24-hour room service, an indoor pool and fitness center, and a business center. The fine-dining restaurant features Pacific Northwest cuisine and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All 231 guestrooms offer step-out balconies, in-room safes, TVs with premium channels, wireless Internet access, and minibars or compact refrigerators. The Warwick Seattle Hotel is entirely smoke-free.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 31 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
On-site dining options include a fine-dining restaurant specializing in Northwestern cuisine, a bar styled like an English pub, and 24-hour room service.
For recreation, guests choose between an indoor splash pool with spa tub and a fitness center with sauna. A 24-hour business center provides printing and high-speed Internet access (surcharge); wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. The Warwick Seattle Hotel is completely non-smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Event catering
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 231
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 19
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
Margaux - The hotel's fine-dining restaurant features Pacific Northwest cuisine, with menu items including Northwest Bouillabaisse, Braised Lamb Shank, Steak Frites, Dungeness Crab Cakes, and Curried Fried Oysters. Prix fixe dinners, 5-course wine dinners, and other specials are available. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Margaux Lounge - Special appetizers and a half-price tapas menu are offered during happy hour in this English-pub-style bar adjacent to Margaux. An extensive wine list includes regional selections.
In addition to a small indoor pool with spa tub, the hotel has a sauna and a fitness room with strength-training equipment, two stair climbers, one treadmill, and two exercise cycles.
The hotel is five blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 15.6 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 11 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 11 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.