Please enter your travel dates.
Sedan hotel with a bar/lounge
In historical district
The Chateau Fort Hotel is a unique medieval castle situated in Sedan in the heart of the historical district, in the Champagne Ardenne Region rich of natural, historic and religious heritage.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Château Fort features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary parking and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The hotel propose 54 rooms with a incredible view on the remparts or on the courtyard. The decor reminiscent of the Middle Ages of Sedan is harmonious and contemporary, the atmosphere is peaceful.
Hotel Le Château Fort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site at the hotel where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This Sedan hotel also offers free parking, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Business services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 54
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Valet parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking during stay
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Courtyard view
Hotel Le Château Fort has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service during limited hours is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hunting nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .75 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.86 per person, per night
- Destination fee: EUR 1.07 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.