Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury inn on banks of Oak Creek
Majestic red-rock pinnacles and buttes shelter this leafy oasis located in the heart of Uptown Sedona, Arizona.
American cuisine with Mediterranean influences is served at the award-winning L'Auberge Restaurant. Guests can also dine on a creekside terrace (weather permitting).
Room for romance
Spacious cottages and Lodge rooms feature beds with down bedding and pillows and Fili D'oro Italian linens. Rooms also feature entertainment armoires with flat-screen TV; and decks, patios, or balconies.
L'Auberge de Sedona offers a secluded yet convenient location one quarter-mile from Uptown Sedona, a shopping, dining, and tour-departure hub. Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, with galleries and shops, is a half-mile away. Hiking trails are within a 10-minute drive.
L'Auberge Restaurant on Oak Creek offers destination dining with a patio, terrace area, and the Veranda Bar. The landscaped grounds, with arbors, lawn swings, fruit trees, and junipers, invite quiet strolls. A short path borders the creek, where pristine waters tumble over rocks.
L'Auberge de Sedona also has fitness facilities and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Valet parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 2
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Year Built 1983
- 24-hour business center
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
L'Auberge Restaurant - Intimate award-winning restaurant showcasing American cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Menu changes daily and themes change seasonally. 1,000-label wine list. Glass-fronted dining room. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Nightly tasting menus. Sunday brunch.
L'Auberge Restaurant Terrace - Outdoor dining on Oak Creek (weather permitting). Tree-shaded terrace with umbrella tables. Open seasonally for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Veranda Bar - Indoor/outdoor wine bar with elaborate wine program. Recipient of Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence" 19 consecutive times.
Yoga classes are available daily.
The Sedona area offers dozens of hiking trails for all expertise levels. About 1.5 miles from the inn, Airport Mesa, a reputed New Age vortex site, features a loop trail and sunset views. The Boynton Canyon Trail, six miles away, explores a gorgeous box canyon with abundant wildlife. At Slide Rock State Park, seven miles away, visitors can slide down slippery rocks into Oak Creek. The West Fork Trail, a mile past the park, is a leafy hike with numerous creek crossings and close-up views of sheer canyon walls. (All vehicles parked in trailhead lots must display a Red Rock Pass, sold at the inn's concierge desk.)
Horseback riding, mountain biking, birding, and hot-air ballooning are other popular pursuits. Four-wheel-drive tours visit canyons, Red Rock landscapes, and centuries-old Native American ruins. Golf courses combine top-notch play with spectacular scenery. Courses open to the public include Oakcreek Country Club and the Sedona Golf Resort, both about eight miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bird watching on site
The Spa at L'Auberge offers guests an intimate, tranquil environment to enjoy massages and a variety of luxurious spa treatments. These include facials, body scrubs and wraps, and Aromatherapy. Treatment rooms for couples are available, as are outdoor treatment rooms. Advance reservations are required for spa treatments.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 30 per accommodation, per night (effective 18 April 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Concierge/valet service
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 35.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- L'Auberge de Sedona is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.