Book your room at Koyo Grand Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and 24-hour front desk
Located in the heart of Sendai, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Sendai City War Reconstruction Memorial Hall, Sendai Mediatheque, and Tohoku University. Miyagi Museum of Art and Sendai City Museum are also within 1 mi (2 km).
2 restaurants, valet parking, and conference rooms are available at this hotel. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 149 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus refrigerators and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers and phones are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. 3 meeting rooms are available. This Sendai hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 13
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Day bed
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 10 AM.
Koyo Grand Hotel has 2 restaurants on site.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1782 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.