Availability: Conrad Seoul
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Premium Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King, Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King, Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive, Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
King Deluxe Corner SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Seoul (Yeouido)
Linked to shopping
This luxury hotel is located in Seoul (Yeouido), close to IFC Seoul, Yeouido Park, and Yoido Full Gospel Church. Also nearby are National Assembly Building and 63 Building.
Spa and fitness
Recreational amenities at Conrad Seoul include an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Executive Lounge policies
Dress code is smart casual. Smoking and consumption of outside beverages are not permitted.
Please refrain from using mobile phones to maintain a business atmosphere. Extra charges apply for additional guests.
Conrad Seoul Amenities
Unveiled as one of the best new hotels in the world, by Conde Nast Traveler, Conrad Seoul re-defines a world of luxury, sophistication and service in Korea. Strategically located, the hotel occupies one of the four towers of the renowned International Finance Centre (IFC) in Yeouido Business District. Conveniently attached to Seoul’s subway system, an international lifestyle shopping mall with 9 CGV theaters and the closest luxury hotel to both International Airports.
A landmark in more ways than one, Conrad Seoul offers stunning 434 super spacious guest rooms with views to match and a real first apple based in-room technology. With banquet facilities that will stimulate and inspire, exotic dining options and a luxurious wellness center for Smart balanced lifestyle, Conrad Seoul will be the place that is as unique as you.
In addition to a full-service spa, Conrad Seoul features an indoor pool and a 24-hour health club. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, spa services, and a concierge desk. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Conrad Seoul is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour health club
- Conference center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 2012
- 24-hour business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 38
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2562
- Conference space size (feet) - 27567
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $21,500.00 KRW / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $21,500.00 KRW / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Espresso maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Conrad Spa has 8 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Conrad Seoul Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: KRW 44000 for adults and KRW 22000 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 21500 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 20000 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: KRW 66,000 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Conrad Seoul is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.