Availability: Novotel Ambassador Doksan Seoul
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Double RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Executive Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Seoul with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Mario Outlet, Gasan Digital Complex, and Horim Museum. Local attractions also include Boramae Park and Seoul National University Museum of Art.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Novotel Ambassador Doksan Seoul features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Ambassador Doksan Seoul Amenities
Novotel Ambassador Doksan Seoul features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Novotel Ambassador Doksan Seoul has designated areas for smoking.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 218
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Room service
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1997
- Snack bar/deli
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Number of restaurants - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Individually furnished
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
Novotel Ambassador Doksan Seoul has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Accessible parking
Novotel Ambassador Doksan Seoul Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: KRW 27500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): KRW 16500 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.