Availability: Tulip Inn Sevenum
Classic Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Sevenum eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Sevenum, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same region as Chateau Holtmuhle, Town Hall, and St Martinus Kerk. Regional attractions also include Limburgs Museum and Van Bommel Van Dam.
In addition to a restaurant, Tulip Inn Sevenum features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate living rooms, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tulip Inn Sevenum Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Tulip Inn Sevenum is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 2691
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space size (meters) - 250
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate living room
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Flavours - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Tulip Inn Sevenum Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.