Availability: Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla - Hostel
Basic Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Basic Triple Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Basic Quadruple Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One Bed in a Dorm Room with Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Eco-friendly hostel with a restaurant, in Seville (Bellavista-Palmera)
This eco-friendly hostel is located in Seville (Bellavista-Palmera), close to Virgen del Rocio University Hospital, Plaza de Espana, and Alcazar. Also nearby are Seville Cathedral and Maria Luisa Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla - Hostel features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla - Hostel Amenities
The hostel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This eco-friendly hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1991
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla - Hostel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Albergue Inturjoven Sevilla - Hostel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:All guests must have the “Carnet de Alberguista” (hostel card). These hostel cards can be bought at the reception.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 1 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 1 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 6
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per stay
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in El Distintivo de Garantía de Calidad Ambiental, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.