Availability: Las Casas de la Juderia
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Economy Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Authentic Spanish houses in historic Santa Cruz
This former duke's residence consists of a labyrinth of Moorish-style houses and typical Spanish courtyards, interconnected by a grotto-style passage and set in central Seville's Santa Cruz district.
Guests can cool off in the rooftop pool with its jetted tub corner while enjoying views of Seville, before sampling the traditional Spanish cuisine served in one of the shaded courtyards.
The 178 traditional guestrooms feature original and period furnishings, decorative art and Moorish leather craftsmanship.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Las Casas de la Juderia Amenities
Las Casas de la Juderia is located in the Jewish Quarter of Seville in a former duke’s residence from several conjoined buildings of Andalusian-Moorish influence. The hotel’s charming plant-filled central courtyards are dominated by ornate fountains and the location is ideal for seeing local sites, just steps away from the Cathedral and the Alcazar. The hotel offers guests an assortment of entertainment and dining experiences, including live music in the piano bar, breakfast in the Mirror Hall, and dining in the Emporion Restaurant, which serves Mediterranean cuisine. Recreation in the sunny climate includes a full-sized outdoor pool, and business guests can enjoy the excellent meeting rooms available, making the hotel ideal for both business and pleasure.
The hotel features an 861-square-foot (80-square-meter) swimming pool (closed in the winter months), which is set on top of one of its central buildings beside a sun terrace with loungers (at peak times there is also a small bar serving refreshments). Spa services, including massages, beauty treatments, and body scrubs, are available on site (reservations may be required for some services).
The courtyards provide quiet spaces to relax with the only noise coming from the gurgling of the water in the antique fountains. Those not dining on the patio can make use of 24-hour room service. Practical amenities include a laundry service.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 178
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Rooftop terrace
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1597
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Room Amenities
- Individually decorated
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Emporion - Serves Mediterranean food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with outdoor dining available.
Piano Bar - Serves a range of alcoholic beverages in an English gentleman's club-style setting. Daily happy hour and piano music accompaniment.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Roll-in shower
- Braille or raised signage
Las Casas de la Juderia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.