Book your room at Pensión Montoreña
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Single Beds, Shared Bathroom
- 2 single
Studio, Private Bathroom
- 1 double
Apartment, Private Bathroom (for 3 people)
- 3 beds
Apartment, Private Bathroom (for 4 people)
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Family-friendly pension in Seville (Historical Center) near Alcazar
This pension is located in Seville (Historical Center), near the airport, Casa del Flamenco, Seville Town Hall, and Alcazar. Also nearby are Calle Sierpes and Plaza Nueva.
Pensión Montoreña provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, a 24-hour front desk, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
All guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and day beds. Other amenities include air conditioning and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Pensión Montoreña features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and tour assistance. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This family-friendly pension also offers a safe deposit box at the front desk and air conditioning in public areas. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- Concierge desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tour assistance
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1929
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Memory foam mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Pensión Montoreña
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional fees may apply for guests checking out late on designated departure day.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: EUR 3 per accommodation, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 3 per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.