Book your room at Novotel Paris Pont De Sevres
4-star hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated in Sevres, this hotel is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from National Museum of Ceramics and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Stade de Roland Garros. Pont de Sevres and Parc de St-Cloud are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a conference center are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms, and a 24-hour front desk.
All 131 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4089 square feet (380 square meters) include a conference center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 4089
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 380
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Novotel Cafe - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Novotel Paris Pont De Sevres
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15,50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17 per night
- A pet fee will be charged per pet, per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.