Book your room at La Digue Island Lodge
Chalet, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family House, BeachfrontMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Petit Village SingleMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Chalet, Garden Area (Single)Max Occupancy: 1 adult
House, Beachfront (Single)Max Occupancy: 1 adult, 1 child
Chalet, Beachfront (Single)Max Occupancy: 1 adult
Petit VillageMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Chalet (Union)Max Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Chalet, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This La Digue resort is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Anse Severe Beach, Source D'Argent Beach, and Anse Patate Beach. Also nearby are Grand Anse Beach and Petite Anse Beach.
At La Digue Island Lodge, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy scuba diving.
In addition to air conditioning and safes, guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
La Digue Island Lodge
- At your hotel
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at La Digue Island Lodge like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 2
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 33
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Cajun/Creole cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for La Digue Island Lodge
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open between 6 AM and midnight. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Customers departing the Seychelles before 9 AM are advised to leave La Digue the day prior to their departure and arrange overnight accommodation on the island of Mahe.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 18 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 18 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 18 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- We Should Mention
Guests must transfer to the property via airplane or boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.