Please enter your travel dates.
Ocean-view resort with a swim-up bar, near Anse Severe Beach
This La Digue resort is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Anse Severe Beach, Source D'Argent Beach, and Anse Patate Beach. Also nearby are Grand Anse Beach and Petite Anse Beach.
At La Digue Island Lodge, catch some rays at the beach, pamper yourself at the full-service spa, or enjoy scuba diving.
Guestrooms open to balconies with sea or garden views and feature minibars and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at La Digue Island Lodge like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 2
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 33
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sea view
- Garden view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This beachfront restaurant specializes in Cajun/Creole cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and drinks. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Beachfront spa
- Ocean view from spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open between 6 AM and midnight. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Customers departing the Seychelles before 9 AM are advised to leave La Digue the day prior to their departure and arrange overnight accommodation on the island of Mahe.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 18 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 18 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 35
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 18 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via airplane or boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.