Please enter your travel dates.
- One King and One Single Bed
Mahe Island eco-friendly guesthouse with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Mahe Island, this eco-friendly guesthouse is close to Anse Royal Beach and La Mouche Beach. Area attractions also include Grand Anse Beach and Takamaka Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Triskell - Guest House features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies with ocean, mountain or garden views and feature deep soaking bathtubs and plasma televisions with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The guesthouse offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, the property provides a theme park shuttle, a cruise ship terminal shuttle, and an area shuttle. This eco-friendly guesthouse also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Wedding services, currency exchange, and tour assistance can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2011.
Le Triskell - Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Internet point
- Coffee shop or café
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Microwave in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1997
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Handheld showerhead
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Ocean view
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Signature bedding
- Plasma TV
- Mountain view
- Garden view
Le Triskell - Guest House has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 10 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 10 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ECO - Encouraging Conservation in Oklahoma thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.