Book your room at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
Villa, Private Pool, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Villa, Ocean Panoramic View, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Maia Signature Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Villa, Private Pool, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This Mahe Island resort is by the ocean, nestled on a private white sand beach and within easy reach of area attractions such as La Mouche Beach, Anse Soleil Beach, and Baie Lazare Beach. Local attractions also include Petite Anse Beach and Barbarons Beach.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, private pools, and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests can book rooms at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This all-inclusive resort also offers a fitness center and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 2006
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Sofa bed
- iPod docking station
- Deep soaking bathtub
- DVD player
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Plasma TV
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Private pool
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Tec Tec Restaurant - Onsite fine-dining restaurantGuests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sunset Pool Bar - This bar is located by the pool.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Spa tub in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 400
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 200 (up to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 650
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 325 (up to 11 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Maia Luxury Resort & Spa is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.