Book your room at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
Villa, Private Pool, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Villa, Ocean Panoramic View, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Villa, Private Pool, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Maia Signature Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
By the ocean, nestled on a private beach, this Mahe Island resort is near area attractions such as La Mouche Beach, Anse Soleil Beach, and Baie Lazare Beach. Local attractions also include Petite Anse Beach and Barbarons Beach.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, private pools, and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
Guests can book rooms at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
At your hotel
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the resort's beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This all-inclusive resort also offers a fitness center and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Direct access to private beach
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2006
- Children's pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Deep soaking bathtub
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- Sofa bed
- Balcony or patio
- Video-game console
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Private pool
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa has a restaurant on site.
Sunset Pool Bar - This bar is located by the pool.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 400
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 200 (up to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 650
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 325 (up to 11 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- Maia Luxury Resort & Spa is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.