Availability: Maia Luxury Resort & Spa
Villa, Private Pool, Ocean ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Villa, Ocean Panoramic View, Private PoolMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Villa, Private Pool, OceanfrontMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Maia Signature Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
By the ocean, nestled on a private beach, this Mahe Island resort is near area attractions such as La Mouche Beach, Anse Soleil Beach, and Baie Lazare Beach. Local attractions also include Petite Anse Beach and Barbarons Beach.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub and a fitness center.
Plasma televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, private pools, and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa Amenities
- All-Inclusive Details
Guests can book rooms at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa for a rate that is either for the room only or for all-inclusive. All-inclusive rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa offers both all-inclusive room rates and room-only rates. All-inclusive rates include onsite meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the resort's beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Maia Luxury Resort & Spa like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This all-inclusive resort also offers a fitness center and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa has designated areas for smoking.
- Private beach - direct access
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Year Built 2006
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Deep soaking bathtub
- iPod docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- Sofa bed
- Balcony or patio
- Video-game console
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Private pool
- Espresso maker
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Sunset Pool Bar - This bar is located by the pool.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Spa tub in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Maia Luxury Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 400
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 200 (up to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 650
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 325 (up to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Maia Luxury Resort & Spa is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.