Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Beds
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Shanghai (Xuhui) near French Concession
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Shanghai (Xuhui), close to Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts, French Concession, and Jing An Temple. Also nearby are Xintiandi and Shanghai Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Donghu Guest House features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with desks and bathrobes.
In addition to an indoor pool, Donghu Guest House provides a sauna and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 1700 square feet (158 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Total number of rooms - 151
- Number of floors - 8
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1990
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1700
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 158
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking (surcharge), Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- City view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Yulan Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 88 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: CNY 20 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 125 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Silver, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.