Book your room at Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai
Cathay Garden Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Cathay Garden Luxury with Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Cathay Building Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Cathay Building Classic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Jin Jiang SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Shanghai hotel close to Huai Hai Road shopping
This Shanghai hotel is right at the city center, only a few minutes away from the French-influenced Huai Hai Road Shopping District and within walking distance to the Sun Yatsen Residence, Xiantiandi, and Metro.
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai offers a heated indoor pool, a sauna and steam room, and a bowling alley. This three-building property includes 3 restaurants and a bar.
The 442 guestrooms at Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai provide bathrobes and slippers, as well as coffee/tea makers and minibars. Turndown service is performed daily. High-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai
The Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai was built in 1949 and remained the domain of foreign dignitaries for decades. U.S. President Richard Nixon and Chairman Mao Zedong signed the Sino-U.S. Joint Communiqué in 1972 in the hotel's Grand Hall.
This Shanghai hotel offers concierge services for airline tickets, rental cars, and tour arrangements. Currency exchange is available, and the hotel also has a gift shop, a spa with massage services, a salon, a business center and valet parking (surcharge). Three restaurants and a bar are on site; room service is available 24 hours a day. This hotel also offers an airport shuttle (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 18
- Year Built 1929
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 442
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (90 CNY per 24 hours surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free! Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cathay Brasserie - Show kitchen, afternoon tea, and themed buffets. Located in the Cathay Garden building lobby.
Lobby Lounge at Cathay Garden - Wine, cocktails, coffee, tea, and dessert.
Dream Cafe - Located on the first floor of the Cathay Building. Coffee and snacks, served beneath a glass roof. Occasional live music.
Fortune Palace - Serving Sichuan and Guangdong dishes. Menu features seafood.
In-Room Dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai includes a heated indoor pool as well as a sauna and steam rooms. This Shanghai hotel also offers a tennis court and a bowling alley.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 173 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CNY 240 per day