Availability: Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai
Cathay Garden Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cathay Garden Luxury with Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cathay Building Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Cathay Building Classic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Jin Jiang SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Shanghai hotel close to Huai Hai Road shopping
This Shanghai hotel is right at the city center, only a few minutes away from the French-influenced Huai Hai Road Shopping District and within walking distance to the Sun Yatsen Residence, Xiantiandi, and Metro.
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai offers a heated indoor pool, a sauna and steam room, and a bowling alley. This three-building property includes 3 restaurants and a bar.
The 442 guestrooms at Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai provide bathrobes and slippers, as well as coffee/tea makers and minibars. Turndown service is performed daily. High-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai Amenities
The Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai was built in 1949 and remained the domain of foreign dignitaries for decades. U.S. President Richard Nixon and Chairman Mao Zedong signed the Sino-U.S. Joint Communiqué in 1972 in the hotel's Grand Hall.
This Shanghai hotel offers concierge services for airline tickets, rental cars, and tour arrangements. Currency exchange is available, and the hotel also has a gift shop, a spa with massage services, a salon, a business center and valet parking (surcharge). Three restaurants and a bar are on site; room service is available 24 hours a day. This hotel also offers an airport shuttle (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1929
- Number of floors - 18
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- One meeting room
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 442
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $90.00 CNY /24 hours surcharge )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Cathay Brasserie - Show kitchen, afternoon tea, and themed buffets. Located in the Cathay Garden building lobby.
Lobby Lounge at Cathay Garden - Wine, cocktails, coffee, tea, and dessert.
Dream Cafe - Located on the first floor of the Cathay Building. Coffee and snacks, served beneath a glass roof. Occasional live music.
Fortune Palace - Serving Sichuan and Guangdong dishes. Menu features seafood.
In-Room Dining - Available 24 hours a day.
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai includes a heated indoor pool as well as a sauna and steam rooms. This Shanghai hotel also offers a tennis court and a bowling alley.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Jin Jiang Hotel Shanghai Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 173 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CNY 90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 550 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CNY 240 per day