Book your room at Queen Sharm Beach Resort-All Inclusive
Please enter your travel dates.
Resort with private beach, full-service spa
This Sharm el Sheikh resort is by the sea and set on its own private beach, within easy reach of Hadaba Beach. Area attractions also include Naama Bay Beach.
Spend the day catching some rays at Queen Sharm Beach Resort-All Inclusive's private beach, relaxing by one of the resort's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Queen Sharm Beach Resort-All Inclusive
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Taxes are included.
Food and beverages
- Meals, snacks, and beverages included
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Supervised activities for children between 6 and 12 years old
- Open from 9 AM until 6 PM
- Onsite live performances
Queen Sharm Beach Resort-All Inclusive is an all-inclusive resort. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities.
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Queen Sharm Beach Resort-All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This all-inclusive resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a sauna.
- Total number of rooms - 418
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free breakfast
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Children's club (free)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 79
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Internet point
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Medical assistance available
- One meeting/conference room
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 850
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Queen Sharm - Overlooking the pool, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
A private beach and a marina are featured at the resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Queen Sharm.
The Fine Print for Queen Sharm Beach Resort-All Inclusive
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 400
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 800
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EGP 40 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EGP 40 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.