Book your room at Marigold Holiday Cottages
Studio apartment 2Max Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Duplex CottagesMax Occupancy: 4 adults, 1 child
Shimla hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Shimla, this hotel is close to Jakhu Temple, Christ Church, and Lakkar Bazar. Local attractions also include Shimla Mall and Gaiety Theater.
Marigold Holiday Cottages features a restaurant, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance.
All guestrooms include minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marigold Holiday Cottages
- The Overview
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Shimla hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and laundry facilities.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- The Room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- The Eats
Marigold Holiday Cottages has a restaurant on site.
The Fine Print for Marigold Holiday Cottages
Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2000