Availability: Hawkstone Park Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds - Room only
- Two Single Beds
Standard Double Room - Room only
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds - Room only
- Two Twin Beds
- One Single Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a golf course, in Shrewsbury (Weston-under-Redcastle)
This golf hotel is located in Shrewsbury (Weston-under-Redcastle), where regional attractions include Shrewsbury Castle, Shrewsbury Abbey, and St. Mary's Church. Regional attractions also include Greenhous Meadow.
In addition to a golf course, Hawkstone Park Hotel provides bars/lounges, a coffee shop/café, and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hawkstone Park Hotel Amenities
Hawkstone Park Hotel features a golf course. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This Georgian hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and barbecue grills. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hawkstone Park Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 66
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Golf course on site
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Internet point
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Arcade/game room
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Satellite TV service
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Garden view
- Golf course view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hawkstone Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the golf course, this brasserie specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Table tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hawkstone Park Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 10.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 4 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.