Book your room at Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double or Twin Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Shrewsbury Castle, St. Mary's Church, and Shrewsbury Abbey. Greenhous Meadow is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 87 rooms provide free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and minibars. Guests will also find coffee makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 9501 square feet (883 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 87
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 9501
- Conference space size (meters) - 883
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired high-speed internet ( 9.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The Oak Room - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Naturel has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel and Spa
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: GBP 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: GBP 9.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.