Book your room at Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge
Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
- One Double Bed
Room, 1 Double Bed, Smoking
- One Double Bed
Business Room, 1 Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Telford hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in the same area as Ironbridge Museum, Blists Hill, and Iron Bridge. Area attractions also include Maws Craft Centre and Coalport China Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), desks, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge
- The Overview
In addition to an indoor pool, Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities include a conference center, small meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a picnic area, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 90
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free secure parking
- Conference center
- Year Built 1997
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Half board rates available
- Medical assistance available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free secure parking
- The Room
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
The hotel offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Merlots Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or health club without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sports center on site
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Ramada Hotel Telford Ironbridge
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of United Kingdom will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 10.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- We Should Mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.