Availability: Angkor Village Resort & Spa
Double Room (Travellers)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room (Travellers)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Park View Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Park View Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Pool View Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Pool View Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury resort in Siem Reap with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury resort is close to Preah Norodom Sihanouk-Angkor Museum, Angkor National Musuem, and Royal Garden. Also nearby are Angkor Shopping Center and Siem Reap Royal Residence.
At Angkor Village Resort & Spa, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The resort also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Angkor Village Resort & Spa Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Angkor Village Resort & Spa provides a health club and a spa tub. The resort offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. This luxury resort also offers a sauna, a steam room, and a rooftop terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 2004
- 24-hour business center
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Furnished balcony
- Complimentary newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- LCD TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Aaraama Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Le Jardin Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
Apsara Garden Restaurant - This restaurant overlooks the garden and specializes in Asian cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
Angkor Village Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 110
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 30 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 15.00 per room (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.