Book your room at Le Meridien Angkor
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 adults
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 adults
4.5-star luxury hotel in Siem Reap with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in Siem Reap, this luxury hotel is close to Angkor National Musuem, Royal Garden, and Angkor Shopping Center. Also nearby are Wat Kesararam and Siem Reap Royal Residence.
Recreational amenities at Le Meridien Angkor include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and a full-service spa.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 24 February 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Le Meridien Angkor
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Meridien Angkor features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 3336 square feet (310 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a steam room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request). Complimentary parking is available on site.
Le Meridien Angkor has designated areas for smoking.
- Laundry facilities
- Exhibit space
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Express check-in
- Wedding services
- Express check-out
- Spa services on site
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3336
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 310
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 223
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Poolside bar
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Angkor Royale Cafe - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
L Angelo - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Elephant Terrace - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Naga Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and overlooks the garden. Happy hour is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
Le Meridien Angkor Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Le Meridien Angkor
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 130.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 65.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 7.00 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ASEAN Green Hotel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.