Book your room at Le Meridien Angkor
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4.5-star luxury hotel in Siem Reap with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in Siem Reap, this luxury hotel is close to Rolous Group, Angkor National Musuem, and Miniature Replicas of Angkor’s Temples. Also nearby are Royal Garden and Angkor Shopping Center.
Recreational amenities at Le Meridien Angkor include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a shuttle from the airport to the hotel and a full-service spa.
In addition to premium satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Select guestrooms
Le Meridien Angkor
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Le Meridien Angkor features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3336 square feet (310 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a steam room. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is complimentary to guests (available on request).
Le Meridien Angkor has designated areas for smoking.
- Pool sun loungers
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - pickup (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Conference space size (meters) - 310
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 3336
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Conference center
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Spa services on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 223
- Number of floors - 3
- Poolside bar
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 16.50 USD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Ceiling fan
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Angkor Royale Cafe - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine. A children's menu is available.
L Angelo - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Elephant Terrace - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Naga Bar - This cocktail bar specializes in international cuisine and overlooks the garden. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Le Meridien Angkor Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
The fine print for Le Meridien Angkor
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 90.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 45.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 130.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 65.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 7.00 per person (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.00 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.