Availability: Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
State RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
State Room, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Landmark RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Landmark Room, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury resort in Siem Reap with a full-service spa
Situated in Siem Reap, this luxury resort is close to Royal Garden, Siem Reap Royal Residence, and Angkor Shopping Center. Also nearby are Angkor National Musuem and Lucky Mall Super Market.
At Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The resort also features a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, designer toiletries, and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor features an outdoor pool and a health club. The resort offers a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa services on site
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Concierge services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tennis on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1932
- Snack bar/deli
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
Cafe D Angkor - Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Restaurant Le Grand - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant serves dinner only.
Poolside Terrace - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Apsara Terrace - This poolside buffet restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Amrita Spa has 5 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 26.57 for adults and USD 13.86 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25 per vehicle (one way)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through ASEAN Green Hotel thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.