Book your room at Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Luxury Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Garden View
- 1 king
5-star Colonial resort in Siem Reap with a full-service spa
Situated in the historical district, this luxury resort is close to Angkor National Musuem, Royal Garden, and Angkor Shopping Center. Also nearby are Wat Kesararam and Siem Reap Royal Residence.
At Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort, recreational amenities include a golf course and an outdoor pool. The resort also features a full-service spa and bars/lounges.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort
In addition to a full-service spa, Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort features a golf course and an outdoor pool. The resort offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, a swim-up bar, and a poolside bar. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 7298 square feet (678 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Colonial resort also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 238
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants -
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7298
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 678
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Golf course on site
- Snack bar/deli
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Free self parking
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Mouhots Dream - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
The Citadel - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Royal Court - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Cambodian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Serpent Bar - This poolside bar specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch only. A children's menu is available. Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered.
Explorers Tales Bar - This poolside lobby lounge specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a golf course, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Golfing on site
- Swimming on site
So SPA with L Occitane has 9 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 9
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 165
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 83 (up to 12 years old)
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 70 (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.