Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room Single Use
- One Double Bed
Superior Double Room
- One King Bed
- One Double Bed
Double Room - Not Refundable
- One Double Bed
New elegant 4 stars hotel in the heart of Chianti, ideal to visit all Tuscany !
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
Certaldo and surroundings
Located in Certaldo on walking distance from city centre and its medieval town Certaldo Alto. Few minutes from San Gimignano and Volterra. Perfect location to visit Florence, Siena and Pisa.
Pool, fitness, garden
It has a seasonal outdoor pool open 24h and solarium, a modern fitness room and a beautiful 5000 meters garden by the river. Private free car parking.
All rooms are soundproofed with: desk, sky tv lcd, telephone, wi-fi system, heating/air conditioning, minibar, safe, hairdryer. Non-smoking rooms. Daily cleaning service. Room service.
Check in 24 h.
Hotel Certaldo is a new 4 stars hotel built right on a river beeing originally an ancient mill dated 1500. It is the ideal hotel for leisure and business stays too. It has an outdoor pool and solarium open 24h during spring/summer season, a fitness room, a nice green area of 5000 meters right next to the river, a private outdoor parking, internet point and wi-fi system and a modern well equipped meeting hall.It is located just few minutes walking from the center and from the wonderful medieval town on top of hill Certaldo Alto and same distance from Florence, Siena and Pisa (good train connections). The famous San Gimignano is only 10 minutes driving.Our various and delicious American buffet breakfast is served every morning from 7:30 to 11:00. Non-smoking hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wake-up calls
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Day bed
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
A rich American buffet breakfast is served every day from 7:30 to 11:00; tables outside in the garden during summertime: warm croissants, fresh fruits, cold cuts and cheeses, homemade cakes, biscuits, bread and our delicious and tipically Tuscan “schiacciata”! Room service available (surcharge).
Light lunches and dinner available: every dish is prepared freshly.
Restaurants, pizzerias, bars, wine shops etc… are in Certaldo center and in Certaldo Alto (old hilltown) both a few steps walking from Hotel Certaldo.
Hotel Certaldo has a seasonal 24 h outdoor pool and solarium (pool towels with surcharge), a modern 24 h fitness room and a beautiful 5000 meters garden by the river. Internet point and wi-fi system (surcharge).
Interesting activities near Hotel Certaldo: wine and typical Tuscan products tastings, like the famous Certaldo’s onion marmelade, museums, castles and medieval towns visits, horse riding through Tuscan countryside, pottery lessons, green panoramic areas, guided tours, funny Tuscan cooking lessons, hot air balloon flights over the Chianti region, fashion shopping, rental cars/bikes, massages by appointment, special prices for one of the most important Tuscan golf field…!
Daily trips to: Certaldo Alto, San Gimignano, Volterra, Monteriggioni, Vinci, San Miniato, Montaione, Barberino Val d'Elsa, Tavarnelle val di Pisa, Colle di Val d'Elsa, the Chianti region etc...
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 12 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.