Book your room at Meublé Evoè & Dimora del Corso
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room (Evoè)
- 1 double
Double Room (Dimora)
- 1 double
Triple Room (Evoè)
- 3 single
Triple Room (Dimora)
- 3 single
Townhouse accommodation with a restaurant, in Montepulciano (Val di Chiana)
This townhouse accommodation is located in Montepulciano (Val di Chiana), close to Consorzio del Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Cantina Contucci, and Terme di Montepulciano Spa. Local attractions also include Tenuta Valdipiatta.
In addition to a restaurant, Meublé Evoè & Dimora del Corso features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Meublé Evoè & Dimora del Corso
Dining options at the townhouse accommodation include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Montepulciano townhouse accommodation also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, express check-in, and express check-out. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Trattoria di Cagnano - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Meublé Evoè & Dimora del Corso
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should provide the hotel with their estimated arrival details in advance using the contact information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.