Book your room at Pietra del Diavolo
Please enter your travel dates.
Bed & breakfast with an outdoor pool, in Montepulciano (Val di Chiana)
This bed & breakfast is located in Montepulciano (Val di Chiana), close to Terme di Montepulciano Spa, Archaeological Civic Museum, and Terme Sant'Elena. Local attractions also include Tenuta Valdipiatta and Piazza Grande.
Amenities at Pietra del Diavolo include free self parking.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, private pools, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pietra del Diavolo
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Pietra del Diavolo provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 3 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate living room
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private pool
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Espresso maker
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The fine print for Pietra del Diavolo
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 9:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per stay
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.