Book your room at Oasia Hotel Singapore
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star hotel in Novena Square shopping district
Oasia Hotel is situated away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, merely steps away from the Novena MRT Station and just a 4-minute drive from Orchard Road. The Central Business District is a 7-minute drive.
Each of the hotel’s 428 guestrooms is contemporarily furnished with sleek, Asian-inspired designer fittings: a LED television, iPod dock, coffee/tea making facilities and a rain shower in the bathroom.
A rooftop terrace offers bamboo gardens, a lush outdoor pool and Jacuzzi. Rooms offer a free selection of vitamin water. Revel in the exceptional service & view at the Club Lounge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Oasia Hotel Singapore
At your hotel
Next to 2 malls in Novena Square, one of which houses the Novena MRT Station, the 4-star Oasia Hotel is a convenient stop for tourists and business travelers alike. Exuding a sense of calm and relaxation, the nature and Asian-inspired design makes for an unforgettable stay. Guests can stroll through the bamboo gardens at the rooftop terrace or take a dip in the outdoor pool while enjoying 360-degree city views. The hotel has a fitness centre, steam room and sauna. To satiate your taste buds, the hotel also has onsite restaurants like Zaffron or Rakuichi Japanese Restaurant.
The onsite Zaffron restaurant specializes in international cuisine, and a buffet breakfast is served daily in the restaurant for a surcharge. 24-hour room service is available.
This Singapore hotel offers wireless Internet access in public areas for a surcharge. A roundtrip airport shuttle can be requested, and nearby parking is available (surcharges).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 428
- Number of floors - 16
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Year Built 2011
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Outdoor pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Pay movies
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Oasia Hotel’s all-day dining restaurant provides a sumptuous international spread, featuring tantalising buffet spreads, as well as a delectable a la carte menu. Open for a breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Rakuichi Japanese Restaurant
Expect only the most authentic Japanese cuisine and the freshest seasonal ingredients from this cosy and comfortable restaurant.
On a rooftop terrace with 360-degree views of the city, the 8th floor Oasis includes a 20-meter pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub. The fitness center, equipped with cardiovascular and weight-training machines, is open during limited hours. A steam room and sauna are also on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Oasia Hotel Singapore
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: SGD 29.42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: SGD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): SGD 20.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 60-70 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Free Parking Coupon
Guests receive one complimentary parking coupon per room, per day. Each coupon is valid for unlimited parking until the car exits the parking lot. Upon re-entry, a fee is charged unless the guest has additional parking coupons. Details and coupons provided at check-in.
Book a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday stay in a Weekend Getaway rate plan March 30 - December 31, 2014 for travel within the same period, and receive the following:
- Buffet breakfast and High Tea Buffet for 2 at Zaffron Restaurant
- 45-minute spa session at Enchanted Spa Retreat