Book your room at The Club Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Club Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- 1 double
Signature Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
4-star Victorian hotel in Singapore (Chinatown) near Chinatown Heritage Center
Located in the heart of Singapore, this hotel is within walking distance of Ann Siang Road, Chinatown Heritage Center, and Thian Hock Keng Temple. Also nearby are Raffles Place and Boat Quay.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Club Hotel provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, and limo/town car service.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Club Hotel
- The Overview
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
The Club Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1933
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Le Chocolat Cafe - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
Ying Yang Rooftop Bar - This rooftop bar serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open select days
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
The Fine Print for The Club Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Singapore will be charged the national value-added tax
- Late check-out fee: SGD 100
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.