Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Singapore hotel on the waterfront, near Boat Quay
In Singapore's Central Business District, this waterfront luxury hotel is within 2 blocks of Boat Quay, UOB Plaza, the Merlion, and the Raffles Place Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station.
The richly restored Palladian-style hotel is one of the city's most famous historic landmarks. Highlights include verandas with views over the city skyline or the Singapore river, an outdoor pool, a full-service spa, lavish buffets, and alfresco dining by the river.
Pillow menus and premium bedding
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature premium bedding and pillow menus. Rooms offer wireless Internet access and plasma TVs with satellite channels and pay movies.
Overlooking the harbor and the river, this landmark hotel occupies a fully restored 1928 Greek Revival building, complete with coffered ceilings, gleaming marble floors, and Doric columns.
Palm trees and columns form a stately backdrop to the Fullerton's outdoor pool. A full-service spa offering body wraps and other treatments, a hair salon, and a modern fitness center are also on site. Childcare is available for a fee.
The top-floor Lighthouse restaurant commands views of the city and waterfront. The Courtyard, in the sunlit lobby atrium, is known for its buffets - including a lavish chocolate buffet. The Jade restaurant showcases Chinese cuisine. The Town Restaurant features a riverfront terrace.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel for a fee. The business center is open 24 hours a day.
The Fullerton Singapore has free parking and designated areas for smoking.
- Free parking
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 400
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1928
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7524
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 699
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Bathroom scale
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Pillow menu
- Plasma TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Town Restaurant - International cuisine, including popular seafood buffet. Located along the Singapore River. Breakfast, lunch, dinner. Seasonal alfresco dining.
The Lighthouse - Chic Italian restaurant on top floor, with superb views of the waterfront, Singapore skyline, and Marina Bay. Lunch, dinner.
Jade - Modern Chinese culinary specialties in an elegant setting.
The Courtyard - Located in the atrium lobby. Japanese and Indian curry lunch buffets weekdays. Chocolate buffets Fridays and Saturdays. Afternoon tea, coffee beverages.
Post Bar - Modern and classic martinis, signature cocktails, light fare.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Additional restaurants are located at One Fullerton, a waterfront dining-and-entertainment complex across from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: SGD 45 for adults and SGD 22.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 115 per vehicle (one way)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: SGD 20 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 80 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fullerton Hotel Singapore is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.