Please enter your travel dates.
4.5-star Sentosa Island luxury resort overlooking sea
In tropical woodlands
On a cliff overlooking the South China Sea, the 4.5-star Sentosa Resort And Spa lies amid 27 acres of tropical greenery. Two golf courses are adjacent, and Universal Studios is 1.5 km (0.9 mi).
This luxury resort's grounds include a 33-meter outdoor pool with poolside bar surrounded by water lily ponds and roaming peacocks. A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and a gymnasium are on site.
All 215 guest accommodations feature plush interiors and contemporary furnishings. Amenities include 42-inch flat-panel televisions, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The 4.5-star Sentosa Resort and Spa lies amid 27 acres of lush tropical forest and sits upon a cliff overlooking the sea. The property also has access down a flight of steps to Tanjong Beach. Expansive water gardens surround a 33-meter, midnight-blue pool with poolside bar, and peacocks roam the hotel grounds. Guests can enjoy the in-house Spa Botanica, a gym with forest views, and a complimentary shuttle to VivoCity or Orchard Road.
Dining options include 4 restaurants offering a wide range of cuisines, including contemporary European and Cantonese. The Cliff restaurant's cascading waterfall features and split-level design make for a luxurious dining experience. A buffet breakfast is served daily (surcharge), and 24-hour room service is available.
This Sentosa Island resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. A roundtrip airport shuttle can be arranged for a surcharge. Self-parking is free.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Self parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
In addition to the following restaurants, The Sentosa Resort and Spa offers a poolside bar, as well as The Pavilion, a bar/lounge open for traditional English High Tea, cocktails, and snacks. A buffet breakfast is served daily for a surcharge. Room service is available 24 hours.
The Cliff - Built over a lush garden and overlooking the sea, this split-level, fine dining restaurant has cascading water features, a show kitchen, and an infinity bar. Contemporary seafood cuisine is served, and al fresco dining is available. Open for dinner only. Reservations recommended.
The Garden - Guests can enjoy wholesome contemporary cuisine, featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients and local specialties. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations recommended.
The Terrace - Overlooking the sea, this restaurant offers al fresco dining and serves a daily breakfast buffet with Asian and Western options (surcharge). Also open for lunch, dinner, and Sunday champagne brunch. Reservations recommended.
Guests can enjoy a 108-foot (33-meter), midnight-blue outdoor pool; a spa tub; 2 floodlit outdoor tennis courts; and an outdoor badminton and volleyball court. The property also has access to Tanjong Beach via a flight of steps. Sentosa Golf Club Tanjong Course and Serapong Course are adjacent.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
Amidst 6,000 square meters of lush spa gardens, the full-service Spa Botanica features float pools with cascading waterfalls, mud baths, and meditation labyrinths. The luxury spa's facilities include 14 indoor treatment rooms and 6 outdoor spa pavilions, including suites for couples treatments. A variety of massages and body treatments are offered, and guests can indulge in galaxy steam baths and Vichy showers, a unique form of hydrotherapy. Advanced reservations are recommended for massages and spa treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Garden view from spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
- The minimum check-in age is 21 years old (without parent).
- The minimum age for any spa treatments at Spa Botanica is 18 years old. Teenagers between the ages of 14 and 17, may receive spa treatments if accompanied by a parent in the same treatment room.
- Guests with high blood-pressure, heart conditions, allergies, or who are pregnant or have any other medical complicates should consult with their doctor before signing up for any spa treatments. Please inform spa therapists of any medical conditions prior to treatment.
- Spa cancellation policy: A minimum of 24-hours is required for cancellation or rescheduling of any spa appointments. Cancellations made with less than 6-hours notice will result in a 50-percent cancellation fee. Full charges will be applied for a "no-show" without advance notice.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: SGD 18.83-41.20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: SGD 94.16 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.