Please enter your travel dates.
Sinton eco-friendly motel with free parking
This eco-friendly motel is in Sinton.
Motel 6 Sinton provides laundry facilities, free parking, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and RV/bus/truck parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
Motel 6 Sinton features coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and RV/bus/truck parking. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 10.00 per night (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.