Availability: Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Sligo with 2 restaurants
Situated near the beach in Sligo, this spa hotel is close to Drumcliffe Church, Famine Memorial, and Quayside Shopping Centre. Local attractions also include Yeats Memorial Building and Sligo County Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. 11 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo has designated areas for smoking.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Year Built 2006
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Classiebawn Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Benwiskin Bar - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Sligo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.