Book your room at KEMPE Komfort Plus Hotel
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Solingen hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is in the same area as Burgholz Arboretum, Benrath Palace, and Muengsten Bridge. Regional attractions also include Duesseldorf City Hall and Museum Kunstpalast.
In addition to a restaurant, KEMPE Komfort Plus Hotel features wireless Internet access (surcharge). Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and conference space.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1280 square feet (119 square meters) include conference space. This Solingen hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
KEMPE Komfort Plus Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 1280
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1995
- Conference space size (meters) - 119
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for KEMPE Komfort Plus Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- All citizens of Germany will be charged the national value-added tax
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 20
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.