Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House
Please enter your travel dates.
King Room - Advance Special Rate
- One King Bed
Deluxe King Room with Sofa Bed - Advance Special Rate
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Twin Room - Advance Special Rate
- Two Single Beds
King Room with Sofa Bed - Advance Special Rate
- One King and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with 2 restaurants in Bristol (Yatton)
Located near the airport, this spa hotel is in Bristol (Yatton), and area attractions include Clevedon Court, Noah's Ark Zoo Farm, and International Helicopter Museum. Regional attractions also include Cheddar Gorge and Caves and Clifton Suspension Bridge.
In addition to 2 restaurants, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to LCD televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include sofa beds. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is complimentary.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 132
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Pool table
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In your room
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Marco Pierre White Grill - Overlooking the garden, this steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The Living Room - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
The Lounge - Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
TheSpa at Cadbury House has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol - Cadbury House
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.