Book your room at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed
Business Plan, Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Adv Purch
New Brunswick convention hotel 5 blocks from Rutgers
Walk to theaters
Near nightlife and shops, this Hyatt Regency hotel is 4 blocks from the theater district, 25 miles from Newark Airport, and 36 miles from New York City. Universities and hospitals are within a mile.
Leisure and business
This hotel provides an indoor pool with spa tub and sauna, a casual bar and grill with a sports theme, a business center with wireless Internet access and copy and fax services, and 29 meeting rooms.
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick's guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, dual-line phones with voice mail, balconies, and cable TV with pay movies.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick features a bar and grill, the Glass Woods Tavern, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Room service is available. An indoor pool with spa tub, sauna, and 24-hour fitness room are on site.
The hotel offers 29 meeting and conference rooms with 33,000 square feet of space. The business center has computer work stations, copy and fax services, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 29
- Parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 288
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 6
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 33000
- Wedding services
- Computer rental
- Express check-in
- Billiards or pool table
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3066
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking, Valet parking
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
A breakfast buffet is available daily for a surcharge in the restaurant.
Glass Woods Tavern - Lounge featuring contemporary decor, including 27 plasma TVs displaying popular sporting events. Serves American cuisine, light fare and drinks. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late-night dining.
The hotel offers a spa tub, sauna, and indoor pool. There is also a fitness room with exercise cycles and elliptical machines.
Three miles away, Terra Greens offers a 9-hole golf course, driving range, and miniature golf. Four miles away, the Rutgers University Golf Course offers 18-holes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.