Availability: Yallands Farmhouse
Delightful Grade II Listed building
Near Taunton town centre
The house is situated 1½ miles from Taunton town centre, on the north-western edge of the town, and is easily reached from the M5.
There is ample car parking space in the private grounds. Yallands is open all year round and, whether you are a tourist or a business visitor, you can be assured of a warm welcome and individual attention.
Yallands offers Visit England 4 star accommodation.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Yallands Farmhouse Amenities
Yallands Farmhouse is a delightful Grade II Listed building offering quality accommodation in Somerset's county town.
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Yallands Farmhouse Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night